It’s a new month, which means a new set of goals to shoot for. I’ve aimed a little higher in some areas and lower in others, but I think my goals for this month are achievable. Hopefully.
- Stick to 3 sodas/week. Try to limit caffeine as well.
- Exercise 2 times/week. Either walk at the mall or half an hour on the recumbent bike.
- Eat less junk food, and more fruit and veggies.
- Write 1000 words on whatever. Probably The Oupost.
- Try the flash fiction course again.
- Read at least two books, one of them new.
- Watch 10 movies. Make time for movies in the morning.
- Knitting: seriously finish up the blanket. Start working on the lace scarf again.
- Baking: make macarons again, really really. Maybe bake Dad a coconut cake for his birthday.
- Work on the Disney puzzle. Put down at least 100 pieces.
- Video games: Get back into Pokemon Sun and maybe Story of Seasons. Work on Calliope and Illien, my Animal Crossing towns. Post on my AC blog some more.
- Catch up on Doctor Who. Start catching up on Agents of SHIELD. Finish up with Sherlock. Keep up with Steven Universe.
- Update blog once a week, but twice a week if I can manage. Life updates, DW reviews, movie reviews. Whatever stuff. Tweet 10 times (instagram crossposting does not count).
- Practice ukulele for actual this time, twice a week. Learn 5 chords. Learn two nursery songs.
- Visit brother and SIL again, either with my parents or without.
- Make first student loan payment if my consolidation application goes through.
- Save $400 if still employed. $50 if not.
It’s quite a lot of stuff, to be honest. But I’m determined to make at least some of it happen, so I’ll keep you posted on what I get done and what I don’t.
What are some things you want to get done this month?