Well, after a crazy kind of month, it’s time for another round up of my monthly goals and how I did on achieving them.
- Keep up with 3 soda days/week. Try to cut back to just 3 sodas/week.
- Seriously start exercising twice a week. Either walk (at the mall or the park) or do the recumbent bike.
- Eat better. More fresh food, fewer microwave options.
I did all right here. I mostly stuck to the soda rule, but I can’t really say I ate any better, outside of making and drinking a lot of smoothies. I didn’t really exercise a whole lot, either. Maybe two weeks out of four. I feel like it’s something I need to work on, but my days have been so void of motivation that I’m not sure how well that would work out.
- Bullet journal: keep up with it all month. Keep up with the handwriting practice. Do #RockYourHandwriting every day.
- Writing: write 1k. Finish those flash fics. Prep for Camp NaNo.
- Reading: finish a damn book.
I’m proud to say that I kept up with my bullet journal, though I’m not quite so fastidious with it as I was at the beginning of the month. Still, I’m still doing it, and that’s what matters. I feel off practicing my handwriting, though. Rock Your Handwriting happened in fits towards the end, but I got it done. I did not get any writing of fiction done. I finished a book, but only one. As of the second of April, I’m still stuck on The Name of the Wind.
- Movies: watch 10, 5 new to me.
- Television: keep up with Steven Universe. Seriously catch up on Doctor Who. Everything else is a bonus.
- Baking: bake macarons, that’s all I ask of you.
- Video games: new games this month. Play them. Figure out the whole LP thing.
- Knitting: finish the blanket; work on the scarf.
- Practice ukulele twice a week or more.
- Keep up with one blog post/week. Two if possible.
Well, on the bright side: I saw a few new movies. Kind of. More like two. And a half. I baked macarons just last week. I played the crap out of at least one of the video games. I finished the baby blanket finally. But… I didn’t work on the scarf. I didn’t keep up with any of my TV shows. I didn’t touch my ukulele. I barely kept up with posting to this blog. So that’s kind of a net zero, I guess.
- Figure out student loans and what’s going on with them.
- Save $400 if still employed. $200 if not.
- Visit brother and SIL. Figure out if we’re doing Night Vale again.
I think I have my student loans figured out. Thank god. I managed to save quite a bit of money thanks to my tax refunds coming in. And I visited my brother, at least; my sister-in-law was unfortunately out of town for work.
So once again it was kind of hit and miss. Maybe I need to aim lower.
(Sorry that this is a bit morose. The last few weeks have been tough.)