This is a little bit late (a little bit? a lotta bit), but nevertheless, here are my goals for the month, which is already a quarter done. Whoops.
- I fell off the wagon with 3 sodas/week. Get back on it.
- Exercise 2x/week. Just do it.
- Eat better food. Somehow.
- Writing: write 1000 words for Camp NaNoWriMo.
- Reading: read the Protector of the Small quartet. Plus at least 2 other books.
- Movies: watch at least 10, 5 new to me.
- TV: catch up and keep up with Doctor Who. Ditto Steven Universe.
- Video games: get married, get all towns to S in 3oT. Try to get off the plateau in BotW.
- Baking: make and decorate cupcakes for Liara’s birthday. Maybe bake cookies while visiting Lia.
- Knitting: work on the baby blanket for Evelyn.
- Blog: post once or twice per week.
- Set up payments on my student loans.
- Have fun on my trip to visit Lia!
They aren’t as extensive as the last few months’ goals have been, but I think that this a level of activity that I can keep up with. I have a big trip to Pennsylvania planned later this month that I’m really looking forward to, and I’m hoping to read more books now that I’m finally done with The Name of the Wind.
What are your plans for this month?