So, to refresh, these are my April goals:
- I fell off the wagon with 3 sodas/week. Get back on it.
- Exercise 2x/week. Just do it.
- Eat better food. Somehow.
- Writing: write 1000 words for Camp NaNoWriMo.
- Reading: read the Protector of the Small quartet. Plus at least 2 other books.
- Movies: watch at least 10, 5 new to me.
- TV: catch up and keep up with Doctor Who. Ditto Steven Universe.
- Video games: get married, get all towns to S in 3oT. Try to get off the plateau in BotW.
- Baking: make and decorate cupcakes for Liara’s birthday. Maybe bake cookies while visiting Lia.
- Knitting: work on the baby blanket for Evelyn.
- Blog: post once or twice per week.
- Set up payments on my student loans.
- Have fun on my trip to visit Lia!
And this is how I did on them:
- WROTE 7K SUCKAS
- Well I read half the Protector of the Small quartet. Does that count?
- I watched three movies I’d seen before. Whoops.
- Well I did not catch up on Doctor Who, but I started watching the new series anyway. BILL POTTS = LOVE
- I suddenly stopped playing video games this month. What even.
- HIT!! I made delightful cupcakes for my niece’s birthday party AND baked cookies with my friend while I was visiting her.
So that’s how my April went. I’ll try and have my May goals up asap, and will hopefully update you on my general life situation soon.